Friday, February 4, 2011

Dillon Crim



  • Tell us a little bit about yourself. 
    “My name is Dillon Crim.  I'm a senior at Munford High School. I am 17 years old. I live for racing; I eat, sleep and breathe for racing.”
  • What inspired you to race?
    “I have been around racing my whole life. My papaw raced and my cousin raced so I've always been around racing.”
  • What do you enjoy most about racing?
    “I mostly enjoy when I have a good run and I get out of my car and my dad has a big smile on his face and he tells me, ‘That was a heck of a race.’”
  • What is the hardest part of racing for you?
    “The hardest part is having to put in those long hours at the shop all week, making sure everything is perfect and that everything is ready to go.
  • Would you like to move up to Cup/Truck/Nationwide?
    “I would love to go to Nationwide and race for a few years then maybe work my way up to a Cup ride.”

  • How did you get started racing and how long have you been racing?
    “I got started in racing when I was 13. My dad had owned a few cars and let other people drive them and I always told him I wanted to race, and one day he said, ‘I’m going to get you a street stock car.’ That next weekend we were at the track and he told me to take a picture of which car I liked.  I told him and he bought it that Monday and I have raced ever since. I then moved to Crate Late Models and Super Late Models and I have just finished my 2nd year in Super Late Models and this is my 4th year racing.”

    If you want more information about Dillon or would like to contact him, check out his personal Facebook page click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment