Monday, September 5, 2011

Time for a Reality Check Called "School"

Hey NASCAR fans.  As some of you know, I start school (yuck) tomorrow, which means I don’t know how much time I’m going to have to be able to post the amount of articles as I previously have; July for example. 

I’m going to do my best to get the schedules with the times and channels up every week – since I know quite a few people enjoy them because it makes life a heck of a lot easier.  Whenever I have a chance, I’ll be posting some of my random articles.   And finally, for the press releases, they’ll definitely be up, mainly because they’re extremely quick and easy to post.

Alright, I think what needed to be said has been said.  I hope even though there may not be anything new for a few days, you all still come and check the blog out, and read older articles – some of them still relevant to today! 

Thank you for taking the time to read this; and I just wanted to say a quick “Welcome” to The NASCAR Corner Rookies out there that are visiting this blog for the very first time!

Your fellow NASCAR fan,

Ashley Schindler (The girl behind The NASCAR Corner)



No comments:

Post a Comment