Thursday, December 22, 2011

NASCAR Fan of the Week!

“Fan of the Week” is a new series of blogs that I will be writing to help The NASCAR Corner become more interactive and fan-friendly.  Once a week, you can send an e-mail to thenascarcorner@yahoo.com or on Facebook (no entries via Twitter will be accepted) and submit your name, what makes you an extreme NASCAR fan, and explain why you should be spotlighted as the “Fan of the Week.”

I will read all entries (one per person) and will choose.  If you are not chosen, please don’t be discouraged.  You can resend the same e-mail once per week.  If you are chosen, you will be notified immediately and you will be asked to answer some NASCAR-related questions for a short interview that will be posted on the blog.  Everyone is eligible. Once you become a “Fan of the Week,” you will not be eligible again.

I hope you all enjoy this new idea! NASCAR Fans….start your e-mails!



1 comment:

  1. Michael T. Cassidy (michaeltcassidy24@gmail.com) I have everyone over for NASCAR WEEKENDS ! Sometimes 3 days long. we BBQ , Order out Ect. almost everyone has a Differant Driver they LIKE or FOLLOW ! I have 4 TVs showing Nascar at the sametime. I also have $10,000 in Dale Earnhardt and Jeff GORDON COLLECTABLES IN MY RACING SHOWROOM ! MY OFFICIAL NASCAR MEMBER # IS 2024 3908 532. I ALSO HAVE N.H.R.A. PARTYS AS WELL ! I HAVE DRIVEN RACE CARS ALMOST ALL MY LIFE. THANK YOU & GOD BLESS !

    er2

    ReplyDelete