Friday, January 27, 2012

Miss Me?

Hey NASCAR fans, I just wanted to say that The NASCAR Corner is back!


I'm sure you all have noticed that over the last couple of weeks there haven't really been any new articles posted, and I apologize for that.  


As a few of you know, I have been taking midterms for the past two weeks, which made it virtually impossible to post anything on here.  In addition to that, I was being a normal (I'm not sure I know the meaning of 'normal') seventeen-year-old girl and was first row center at a Hunter Hayes concert and got to meet him (my favorite singer/songwriter/musician...ever - see picture)!  


Since midterms are over and everything will calm down now, the articles will be posted on a regular basis again!


Thank you all for continually checking the website, even when there were no new articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment