Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Dover Experience...Fun Stuff Ahead

Credit: Ashley Schindler 
A while back I hinted at the fact that I might be starting my weekend race diaries up again; which is basically where I post pictures and what happened over the course of the day while at the track.  Well, the race diaries are back this weekend.  


For the first time ever, I will be at the track for the whole weekend.  Yes, that's right, I'll be at Dover International Speedway for the Camping World Truck Series, the Nationwide Series, and the Cup Series races.  *Insert obnoxious happy dance here*  Do you know what that means?  I'll be chilling with Miles the Monster and taking endless pictures of everything going on at the track - but more importantly - I'll be able to cover all the races live from the track, which is something I've never been able to do before.  Each night if I can, I'll post about my day - what I did, who I saw, a quick recap of the race - you know, the fun stuff.  


If you're going to be at Dover and you happen to see me meandering around the track, stop me and say hello, I would absolutely love to meet all of my wonderful readers and followers!  


If you're not going to be at the track and are wondering what I'm up to, follow me on Twitter (@nascarchick_3) for random track pictures and tweets! 


Check back for everything I'm up to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment