Friday, July 27, 2012

North Carolina Bound...Again


Am I a morning person?  Absolutely not (unless you buy me Dunkin' Donuts), but tomorrow morning I'll have to be.

Tomorrow morning my parents and I will be leaving for North Carolina on vacation and to visit UNC Charlotte again.  I'm writing this to let you all know where I'll be for the next week just in case I don’t get to post much on here.  Of course, if there's breaking news, I'll post it as soon as possible, but other than that, it'll probably be a quiet week here.  There's a good chance that we'll be going to one or two race shops, so I'll have some articles up about our visits there.

Before I forget, straight from North Carolina, my parents and I will be heading to Pocono for the whole weekend, so if you see me, please don’t stare at me like a creeper (this has happened), say hello!

I have to get back to packing, so I'll talk to you all soon.  If you're interested in following my tweets, @nascarchick_3 is where I'll be.  I'll also be updating my Facebook page, here!

Enjoy the Indianapolis and Pocono races!

No comments:

Post a Comment