Wednesday, August 22, 2012

An Ashley Update


You may or may not have noticed that I haven’t been posting articles as frequently as I did two weeks ago and I have a good explanation of why:  I've been a busy bee working on a few side projects - NASCAR-related, of course. 

As a few of you know, I started another website where I post my video blogs and NASCAR pictures.  I know, you're now sitting there thinking, "What video blogs?  Did I miss something?"  No, you haven't missed anything, I haven't posted the video on here, so here it is - enjoy!  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.  Random question:  why do the still-frames always have to be on the most awkward face you make throughout the entire video?

In these video blogs, or vlogs, entitled the High Speed Report, I'll be talking about the breaking news in NASCAR, giving my opinion on topics, and taking your questions for me.  The videos will most likely be posted once a week and will only be five to seven minutes long - I don’t want to bore any of you. 

That's what I've been up to the past few days.  Hopefully, you all watch and enjoy the video blogs and check out my new website!

Here are the links:



No comments:

Post a Comment