Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Articles are Back!


I'm done…with college applications that is!  Do you know what that means?  You don't?  Well I will surely tell you.  That means I can watch NASCAR religiously and write articles again.  Please, I'll be the first one to admit that I've been slacking lately because college applications have devoured my life, but now that I'm done,   it'll be like NASCAR heaven again.  Granted, I still have to apply for scholarships, but the deadlines are all next year so I'm good for a while. 

For any of you who follow me on Twitter, you know what schools I applied to, but if you don't, I applied to High Point University, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Queens University at Charlotte, Gardner-Webb University, and Belmont University in Tennessee (random, I know).  If you have any input/opinions on these schools or know of any amazing scholarships, feel free to e-mail me at TheNASCARCorner@yahoo.com or post a comment below! 

I swear this is what I looked like after I submitted my last application:    

I just wanted to say thank you for bearing with me through this tedious process and I'm extremely happy to be back writing articles full-time now!  


No comments:

Post a Comment