Monday, September 27, 2010

Danica Patrick

Danica during a Q&A at the
Miles the Monster
Monument.
Well, since I'm on a blogging roll, I decided to make this one about Danica, more specifically Saturday.  I'm not going to sit here and praise her and say how much I admire her, because I don't.  I personally feel that she thinks just because she is a woman, she is exempt from the rules and that people love her just because she's her.

Friday at Nationwide practice, Danica was doing good, well for her.  Saturday she went out seventh  for qualifying and dropped to last place, so she failed to complete a second lap.  On her way back to the garage, she missed the entrance in Turn Three, so drove down Pit Road to go into the garage that way.  She drove right passed the entrance once again.  She then proceeded to drive right past her pit box, stopping in the middle of Pit Road.  I guess she didn't know how to make the car go in reverse because she parked until her pit crew came out and finally pushed her into the garage.
Being pushed into the garage.

On lap 71, Danica blew a right front tire and hit the wall.  She drove her #7 straight to the garage.  She headed back onto the Monster Mile ninety-three laps later and managed to salvage a 35th place finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment