Monday, November 8, 2010

An Opinion Piece...Not Mine for a Change!



Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon will be switching Pit Crews for the last two races of the 2010 Season.

What do the fans think?

Donald  Why, I don't think it’s going to make a difference on Jimmies performance in the last 2 races...

Stephanie  They are probably afraid that his regular pit crew is gonna get revenge! :)

Lisa  W/E!!! Then maybe they need to swap pit crews next season with Dale Jr. so he can win a few races!! Does this mean Chad will have to come down off the pit box??? It would only be the right thing to do!


Chris  what bout Jeff??? not cool

Kabir  in my opinion that is cheating...

Tracy  that's not right for Jimmie team

Mary  NOT FAIR! NOT COOL! I PROTEST!!! SICK OF THE 48 GETTING AWAY WITH CRAP LIKE THIS!!!!! GO DENNY!!!!!!!


Chris  its BS

Rose  Not cheating, it's strategy. Jeff has nothing to lose and owns part of Jimmies car. So be it.

Mary  It kills me how JJ thinks he is NOT the reason for the low attendance this past year and the low TV ratings... I said the other day, it's like watching re-runs of "I Love Lucy!" Who wants to keep seeing him win year after year? It's time for a new Champ, and although I would have rather seen my Tony win it, I'm pulling with all my might for DENNY!!!!!

Julie  THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

Stephanie  one word: cheating

Beckie 48 is desperate because he knows Denny Hamlin is taking the championship this year!!!!

Ryan Desperation!  Chad needs to be taken off the box too and give Jimmie Letarte then.

2 comments:

  1. Can't you see the hand writing on the wall? Nascar wants Toyota to win a championship. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt think of that! Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete