Sunday, May 13, 2012

Where is She Now?


My lovely truck
I just wanted to take a minute to apologize for my lack of posting on here lately.  No one understands how upset I am when I don't have time to post the weekend schedule, the latest news, or whatever else there is to post.  Life seemed to just get in the way the past couple of weeks.  With the SAT, Communions, school, homework, getting my first car/truck (it's name is Phoenix, just in case you were wondering), school projects, college stuff, and prom, my days have certainly not been free. 

I'm going to do my best to get the weekend schedule posted sometime tomorrow or Tuesday that way I don't have to sacrifice not posting it this week because I have my prom on Thursday (not going to lie, I'm really excited).  Once prom is over, my life will go back to normal and I'll be able to post the weekend schedules, the race lineups, and all the latest NASCAR news again! 

Thank you to everyone who checks back on a regular basis to see if there are any new articles posted!  Who knows, maybe I'll be able to go to a race soon and I can start my weekend race diaries up again, but hey, that's for me to know and you all to find out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment