Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Free Dover Nationwide Series Tickets

Here are the two tickets 

Everyone likes free race tickets, right?  Well if you're looking for tickets for the Nationwide Series race at Dover International Speedway this Saturday, September 29, you've come to the right place!

My mom won two General Admission tickets from One Main Racing on Twitter for the race, but unfortunately we won't be able to go to the track two days in a row, so the tickets are useless to us.  However, I will be at the track this Friday, September 28, so the first person who finds me (Ashley) on Friday ONLY and asks me about the two tickets gets them.  THEY ARE COMPLETELY FREE; we got them for free, so it's only right that I give them away for free. 

Again, these are two General Admission tickets for free, and are on a first-come-first-serve basis - I won't be holding the tickets for anyone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment