Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays


Photo Credit: Bristol Motor Speedway
Amid the crazy past two months, you've all put up with an extreme lack of articles and even though there were no new articles, you still came to check everything out which makes me a very happy camper; so thank you very much for that!  I promise that I'll be back as soon as testing starts at Daytona! 

As you probably have read, in the fall I'll be attending High Point University; I've already met so many great people and can't wait to meet them all in person!  That aside, since I'm all situated and know where I'll be going to school next year, I can somewhat relax and get my ideas ready.  Since I try to add something new to the website each year, I'm already thinking of good ideas for next year!  One of the major ideas is a giant NASCAR contest and giveaway when the website reaches 100,000 views which should be fairly soon. 

I just wanted to take a few minutes to personally wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  And how can I forget, a very Happy New Year!  This year had its highs and lows, but no matter what, you were all there to cheer me up when the times got rough and I'm forever grateful!  Thank you so much for all you do for me and for supporting my website.  I can't wait to be back in 2013 writing and video blogging up a storm!  Again, thank you all and have a safe and very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

- Ashley Schindler 


No comments:

Post a Comment